"*" indicates required fields
BIG 12 FOOD DRIVE Sweepstakes – Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE ODDS OF WINNING.
1. To Enter. To enter, go to https://www.harvesters.org/big12sweepstakes and complete the official entry form, and click “enter.” There is a limit of one entry per participant. No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. All entries must be received between 12:00 AM (CST) on 2/13/2023 and 11:59 PM (CST) on 3/11/2023. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. In case of dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. Sponsor and its advertising and promotions agencies are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Sweepstakes entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
2. Eligibility. Open only to legal residents of the United States and D.C., excluding legal residents of New York and Florida, who had Internet access as of February 13, 2023 are 21 years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Sponsors and their affiliates, dealers, advertising and promotional agencies, judging organization, manufacturers or distributors of Sweepstakes materials, or vendors who in the sole discretion of Sponsors are determined to be so closely related to Sponsors’ operations such that participation would result in the appearance of impropriety are not eligible. Immediate family members of the foregoing are not eligible. Immediate family is defined as: grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, in-laws and any relative or other person residing in the employee’s place of residence. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Legal residents of New York or Florida are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
3. Prize Details. Prizes include Sponsors’ choice of one of 3 pairs of tickets to the men’s or women’s tournament to be held in Kansas City, Missouri on March 8-11, 2023 (value-ticket price stated on ticket) and 5 pieces of autographed Baylor University, University of Iowa, Kansas University, Kansas State University, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma State University, University of Texas, Texas Christian University, Texas Tech University and/or University of West Virginia collegiate memorabilia (priceless). One prize will be awarded to each Winner. All prizes timely claimed will be awarded. Prize cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash. Federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the Winner. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Only one prize per participant.
4. Drawing and Awarding of Prizes. Winner of each prize will be determined in a random drawing from all entries received. Drawing will be held weekly on or about 2/17/23-3/12/23 by a representative of Sponsors whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received. Winners of the Sweepstakes will be notified by phone or email no later than 3/12/23. If a potential winner cannot be reached within eight (8) hours from thefirst notification attempt, then such person shall be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected. This process will continue until all prizes are timely claimed. If a participant is selected who won a prize, then such person’s name shall be disregarded and an alternate winner will be selected. Winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within 14 days after notification is mailed, or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
5. Limitation of Liability. Each Winner agrees that except where prohibited Sponsors may use winner’s name, picture, portrait, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation. Sponsors, their affiliates, dealers, judging organization, manufacturers or distributors of Sweepstakes material, promotional and advertising agencies, and all respective officers directors, employees, representatives and agents shall have no liability and shall be held harmless by each winner for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsors corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsors may award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Sponsors and their promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by the sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit a participant’s ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsors may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsors’ representatives. Offer is void where prohibited and subject to federal, state and local laws.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
6. Winners List/Rules. For a winners’ list or a copy of the Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope for receipt by September 30, 2023, to Harvesters – The Community Food Network, ATTN: Big 12 Food Drive, 3801 Topping Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64129. Please specify whether rules or winner information is requested. You may also review the rules at: https://www.harvesters.org/big12sweepstakes
7. Dispute/Governing Law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of any Entrant or the Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Missouri. Any action or litigation concerning this Sweepstakes shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Clay County, Missouri, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. You agree to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of Missouri and to waive any right to a jury trial.
Harvesters – The Community Food Network, 3801 Topping Ave Kansas City, MO 64129 and
Compass Minerals, 9900 W. 109th Street Overland Park, KS 66210.