Harvesters’ Lunch Challenge is a fast-paced, hands-on team-building experience designed to raise awareness about the issue of hunger. Teams compete against each other to create a healthy meal on a budget using items commonly found in a food pantry. Then, they enjoy the delicious lunch they’ve made together!
The Lunch Challenge encourages creativity and problem solving, while promoting healthy eating. It’s designed as a turnkey team building program that requires no preparation and takes just two hours of time.
- A fast-paced, hands-on program created by organizational development professionals and a registered dietitian
- All of the food and supplies needed for your group to create a delicious lunch in our conference room equipped with a kitchen.
- Experienced facilitators
- An awards ceremony with awards for each team member
- Photos of each team with their culinary creation
Lunch Challenge is offered Tuesday-Thursday, based on availability (we suggest 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.). It is designed for groups of 10 to 30 people, including
- Corporate teams
- Nonprofit organizations
- Small businesses
- Civic and religious organizations
- Boards of directors
Lunch Challenge costs $25 per person. Please contact us at least four weeks in advance to schedule your Lunch Challenge event. Lunch Challenges are not available during the months of November and December and are only available at our Kansas City location. Please email email@example.com to accept our Lunch Challenge today!