Harvesters’ Lunch Challenge is a fast-paced, hands-on team-building experience designed to raise awareness about the issue of hunger. Teams compete against each other to create a healthy meal on a budget using items commonly found in a food pantry. Then, they enjoy the delicious lunch they’ve made together!
The Lunch Challenge encourages creativity and problem solving, while promoting healthy eating. It’s designed as a turnkey team building program that requires no preparation and takes just two hours of time.
- A fast-paced, hands-on program created by organizational development professionals and a registered dietitian
- A first-rate facility with all of the food and supplies needed for your group to create a delicious lunch
- Experienced facilitators
- An awards ceremony with awards for each team member
- Photos of each team with their culinary creation
Lunch Challenge is offered Monday-Saturday, based on availability (we suggest 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.). It is for groups of 10 to 50 people, including
- Corporate teams
- Nonprofit organizations
- Small businesses
- Civic and religious organizations
- Boards of directors
- By special request, Harvesters can accommodate larger groups at off-site locations
Lunch Challenge costs $25 per person. Please contact us at least four weeks in advance to schedule your Lunch Challenge event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to accept our Lunch Challenge today!