Save the date!
Chefs Classic 2014 will be Sunday, June 29!
Harvesters' 2013 Chefs Classic was a great success! Thank you for supporting Harvesters.
Since its inception in 1997, Chefs Classic has raised more than $950,000, enabling Harvesters to provide nearly 4.75 million meals to hungry families in our region.
Chefs Classic allows some of this country’s most talented chefs to dazzle you with unexpected new flavors and ingenious ingredient combinations while you enjoy the ambiance of The American Restaurant. Coupled with the elegant wine pairings slated for each course, Chefs Classic is a true gourmand’s dream! And best of all, proceeds from the dinner benefit Harvesters.
The 2014 Chefs Classic chefs:
• Ryan Brazeal, novel, Kansas City
• Colby Garrelts, Blue Stem, and Rye, Kansas City
• Debbie Gold, Kansas City
• Gregory Gourdet, Departure Restaurant, Portland, Ore.
• Gavin Kaysen, Cafe Boulud, New York City
• Stephanie Prida, Manresa, Los Gatos, Cal.
2014 Host Chef:
• Michael Corvino, The American Restaurant, Kansas City, Mo.
Top chefs from across the country join with Kansas City's finest to create new and inventive dishes at Chefs Classic.