Chefs Classic 2014 is Sunday, June 29!
Since its inception in 1997, Chefs Classic has raised more than $950,000, enabling Harvesters to provide nearly 4.75 million meals to hungry families in our region.
Chefs Classic allows some of this country’s most talented chefs to dazzle you with unexpected new flavors and ingenious ingredient combinations while you enjoy the ambiance of The American Restaurant. Coupled with the elegant wine pairings slated for each course, Chefs Classic is a true gourmand’s dream! And best of all, proceeds from the dinner benefit Harvesters.
The 2014 Chefs Classic chefs:
• Ryan Brazeal, novel, Kansas City
• Gerard Craft, Niche St. Louis, St. Louis
• Colby Garrelts, Blue Stem, and Rye, Kansas City
• Debbie Gold, Kansas City
• Jonathon Justus, Justus Drugstore, Smithville, Mo.
• Gavin Kaysen, Merchant, Minneapolis, Minn.
• Stephanie Prida, Manresa, Los Gatos, Cal.
2014 Host Chef:
• Michael Corvino, The American Restaurant, Kansas City, Mo.
Top chefs from across the country join with Kansas City's finest to create new and inventive dishes at Chefs Classic.